Fix Origin Not Loading Problem with 7 Assured Solutions
Do you have an issue with Origin not loading? Then relax, because you can resolve the issue of Origin not loading properly in no time.
Many Origin users have reported the problem of Origin not loading properly on the official forum topic.
This is a strange issue with Origin, and when you start the program, you get a blank page, indicating that Origin isn't successfully loading the game library.
Typically, the problem is caused by corrupted Origin files, a weak internet connection, or an issue with program privileges.
Fortunately, we were able to resolve the Origin not loading anything issue by employing a few simple techniques.
There are other additional concerns associated with Origin, and I will address the following topics in this article:
- Many users have complained that they are unable to run the Origin client on Windows 10 owing to Origin client corruption or an Origin cache and file problem.
- After logging in to the Origin client, the store page freezes or stops loading, and the user is directed to the game library.
- The Origin is stuck on the loading screen – This is another common issue that occurs when the Origin is trapped on the loading screen.
- The Origin UI won't load at all — After updating the Origin client, it appears that it won't load at all.
- This page couldn't be loaded because of a problem with Origin — This is caused by a corruption of the Origin files during installation, which can be resolved by reinstalling Origin.
- My Origin client isn't responding, opening, or working — The Origin client isn't responding, opening, or working, and I can't get into the game library.
So, have a look at a few viable options that are worth a shot and will assist you in resolving this vexing problem.
You can also read the article to fix DNS Server Not Responding on Windows
What Should I Do If Origin Isn't Loading Correctly?
Before proceeding with the options, verify sure your internet connection is operational or contact your internet service provider. Use a wired connection if you're using Wi-Fi.
Now attempt the fixes listed below, which have shown to be effective for many origin users. Make sure to try each of the suggested solutions until you find one that works for you.
Remove the Origin Cache as a first step.
The Origin cache files are a common source of the Origin not loading issue. Also, removing the cache files may help you get the origin client to load the UI.
To do so, follow these steps:
- If the Origin client is still open, close it first, then go to the menu bar > click Origin > Exit to close it.
- To open the Run dialogue box, press the Windows + R keys > type %ProgramData%/Origin /Origin > hit Enter.
- Then double-click the Origin folder in the pop-up window to open it.
- Now, except for the LocalContent folder, delete all files and folders in the folder.
- To enter the Run dialogue box, press Windows + R again > type percent AppData percent > Press Enter.
- After that, delete the Origin folder and click AppData in the address bar.
- To open the Local folder, double-click it.
- Delete the Origin folder from the Local folder.
- Finally, restart your computer.
Now open Origin and see if it loads properly; if it doesn't, move on to the next step.
You can also read the article to fix Reinstall Graphics Drivers in Windows 10
Fix 2: Delete the Temporary Files from the Source
If the preceding approach does not work, erase the Origin client's temporary files from the AppData folder.
To do so, follow the steps outlined below:
- Click Windows + R to open the Run dialogue box, then type percent %AppData% and press Enter.
- Then look for the roaming folder in the AppData directory and open it.
- Now, right-click on the Origin folder in the roaming folder and select Delete.
- Then go to the AppData folder, find the Origins Folder, and delete that as well.
Restart your computer, then launch the Origin client to see whether the Origin not loading anything problem has been repaired.
3rd Solution: Run Origin as an administrator.
For many users, running the Origin client as an administrator solves the Origin not loading problem.
Take the following steps:
- Open Properties by right-clicking on the Origin desktop.
- After that, go to the Compatibility tab.
- Now select Save Changes > Run this software as an administrator.
Run the Program Compatibility Troubleshooter as a last resort.
If Origin is not compatible with your Windows OS, you may experience Origin not loading in Windows 10. So, run the Program Compatibility Troubleshooter to see if Origin is compatible with your Windows operating system.
- To begin, right-click the Origin shortcut on your desktop and select Properties.
- After that, go to the Compatibility tab and select Run compatibility troubleshooter.
- After that, click Try recommended settings to run the software with the suggested compatibility settings.
- And see if the troubleshooting works for you by following the on-screen instructions.
However, if this is not the case, run the Program Compatibility Troubleshooter and select the second option to select compatibility settings that are appropriate for your problem.
I hope the origin not loading in Windows 10 issue has been resolved, but if not, manually modify the settings shown below and select OK.
- Choose Compatibility mode: Whether Origin won't open on your current Windows system, use the drop-down menu to select a previous Windows version and see if it works.
- Disable full-screen optimizations: Enabling full-screen optimizations affects only a few Origin games. So, turn it off and see if the Origin is still open.
If this does not work to have the Origin client load the UI, move on to the next solution.
Fix 5: Make sure the Origin Client is up to date.
If the Origin client is still not loading anything, you might try upgrading the Origin client. Well, this worked for a lot of people, so check the Origin website for the newest updates and see if there's anything new.
If the application does not have any updates available, manually download some of them. To do so, follow the instructions below:
Fix Origin Not Loading Problem with 7 Assured Solutions
- Right-click the Start Menu and select Task Manager from the drop-down menu. Also, check if any Origin Processes are running in Task Manager and if they are using Network (you can view its Network bandwidth).
If you see Origin in the task manager but it isn't utilizing your network bandwidth, it's safe to assume it isn't updating. So, using the Task Manager, terminate this process completely.
Also, try updating Steam, as well as the Windows 10 operating system.
I'm hoping that the Steam won't open problem is now rectified.
You can also read the article to The Best Free Windows 10 Driver Updater Software
Fix 6: Make an exception for Origin in your antivirus software.
Due to a third-party antivirus application, you may have the Origin not loading properly issue. The third-party antivirus application, on the other hand, does a thorough scan of the system, which may cause Origin to malfunction.
Furthermore, while playing games, Origin uses a lot of memory and CPU, and most antivirus programs flag it as a potential threat. As a result, Origin may not run as smoothly as it should.
How to Fix Origin Client Not Loading Up Properly (Quickly & Easily)
As a result, make an exception for Origin in your third-party antivirus program. Alternatively, you can examine your antivirus documentation or contact the antivirus support team for further information.
Fix number seven is to reinstall Origin.
If none of the preceding solutions to the Origin not loading properly problem work for you, simply reinstall Origin.
To do so, follow these steps:
- Uninstall Origin by going to Control Panel > Uninstall a Program > Uninstall Origin.
- After that, go to Program Files > AppData > and delete all of the Origin leftovers.
- If you delete the folders containing games, you will have to re-download them.
- Also, reboot your computer.
You can alternatively uninstall Origin using a third-party uninstaller, which eliminates the application without leaving any traces, garbage files, or registry entries behind.
- Now go to the official EA Origin website > and install the most recent version of the Origin client on your computer.
- And then you can begin installing Origin.
So that's it for the Origin not loading issue.
Fix Windows 10 Errors and Issues With This Recommendation
Try running the PC Repair Tool if your Windows 10 system is slow or creating troubles and errors.
This is a fantastic solution that can fix a wide range of Windows PC problems and faults in only a few clicks. All you have to do is download this tool, and it will automatically scan your system, find faults, and fix them.
DLL, registry, browser, program, BSOD, game, and other errors are readily fixed. This program also fixes inaccessible or damaged system files, protects your computer from malware, improves performance, and much more.
Okay, fellows, I've finished my assignment.
Origin, like Steam, is a popular platform for playing digital games, although consumers occasionally have problems with it.
And one such vexing issue is Steam not loading. We hope that at least one of our ideas will help you solve the origin won't open issue.
If you found this article useful, please like it on Facebook and leave your comments, suggestions, or questions in the inbox there.